Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Hastelloy C-276 N10276 2.4819 C22 N06022 2.4819 B N10001 C276 C C2000 C4 B3 B2 X Alloy Round Bar Pipe Plate Wire Coil||Type:||Alloy Bar Tube Sheet Wire Coil|
|Grade:||Nickel Base Alloy||Shape:||Sheet/strip/pipe/wrie/bar/ect|
|Packages:||In Bundles With Waterproof Material||Shipping Port:||Shanghai|
nickel steel alloy,
corrosion resistant steel alloys,
high temperature alloys
Hastelloy C-276 N10276 2.4819 Alloy steel bar pipe plate wire coil Hastelloy C276 C C22 C4 B B3 X alloy steel
Hastel Nickel Alloy C276, Alloy C-276, Nickel C276 Nick Watts HC-276, Inconel Nickel Alloy C-276
Material grade: Hastelloy C-276 Hastelloy US grade: UNS N10276 German grade: W.Nr.2.4819
Hastelloy C-276 (N10276, 2.4819) Hastelloy Overview:
Hastelloy C-276 is a tungsten-containing nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with extremely low silicon and carbon content.
Hastelloy C-276 (N10276, 2.4819) Hastelloy characteristics:
(1) Excellent corrosion resistance to most corrosive media in the oxidized and reduced state.
(2) Excellent resistance to pitting corrosion, crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking.
Hastelloy C-276 alloy has excellent resistance to a variety of chemical process environments, including strong oxidants such as ferric chloride and copper chloride, thermally contaminated media (organic and inorganic), chlorine, formic acid and acetic acid, Acetic anhydride and seawater and brine solution. It is used in flue gas desulfurization systems because it has excellent resistance to sulfur compounds and chloride ions, which is reflected in most scrubbers. C-276 alloy has excellent resistance to pitting and stress corrosion cracking. It is also one of the few materials that resists the corrosion of wet chlorine, hypochlorite and chlorine dioxide.
Complete specifications, stock in stock
Strip, sheet (thick plate, medium plate, sheet, steel plate), bar (black bar, light bar, grinding bar, round bar, square bar, steel bar), pipe (capillary, seamless pipe, steel pipe), Forgings (flanges, elbows, bolts, nuts, tees), welding consumables (welding rods, welding wire, welded pipes), wire and other materials.
Chemical Composition Of Hastelloy C-276
Hastelloy (N10276, 2.4819) Hastelloy physical properties:
(1), Hastelloy C-276 (N10276) density: ρ = 8.9g / cm3,
(2), Hastelloy C-276 (N10276) melting temperature range: 1325 ~ 1370 ° C,
(3), Hastelloy C-276 (N10276) Hastelloy C-276 ISO-V notch test:
Average ≥120J/cm2 Room temperature ≥120J/cm2 -196°C.
Hastelloy (N10276, 2.4819) Hastelloy metallographic structure:
Hastelloy C-276 is a face-centered cubic lattice structure, its chemical composition guarantees metallographic stability and anti-sensitization.
Hastelloy (N10276, 2.4819) Hastelloy corrosion resistance:
The high molybdenum and chromium content makes Hastelloy C-276 alloy resistant to attack by various chemical media, including reducing media such as phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, chlorine, organic or inorganic chlorine-containing media. Due to its high nickel content, Hastelloy C-276 is effective against stress corrosion cracking due to chlorine, even hot chloride solutions.
|Product Name||Alloy steel bar pipe plate wire coil|
|Production Process||Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Bright Anneal etc|
|Size||5.5-110mm(Hot rolled), 2-50mm(Cold drawn),110-500mm(Forged)|
|Standard||ASTM EN DIN GB ISO JIS|
|Pickling,Bright; No.1,2B,No.4,BA,8K Satin,Brush,Hairline,Mirror,Polished
180 grits,320 grits,400 grits,600 grits,800 grits polished
|Application||Constructions feilds and ship building industries Petroleum,Chemical industries,War and electiciy industries. Food processing and medical industries. Boiler heat cxchangers,Machinery and hardware feilds.|
Second, Hastelloy C-276 (N10276, 2.4819) Hastelloy processing characteristics:
1, Hastelloy C-276 (N10276) processing and heat treatment:
(1), Hastelloy C-276 alloy can be manufactured and processed by traditional production processes.
(2) Keep the workpiece clean and free of contamination before heat treatment and during heat treatment.
(3) The sensitivity of the alloy to sensitization when rapidly cooled between 1000 ° C and 600 ° C should be fully considered.
(4) In the heat treatment process, it should not be exposed to sulfur, phosphorus, lead and other low-melting metals, otherwise it will damage the performance of the alloy. Care should be taken to remove dirt such as marking paint, temperature indicating paint, colored crayons, lubricating oil and fuel.
(5) The lower the sulfur content in the fuel, the better, the sulfur content in natural gas should be less than 0.1%, and the sulfur content in heavy oil should be less than 0.5%.
(6) The furnace gas of the heating furnace is preferably neutral to slightly oxidizing, and the furnace gas should be prevented from fluctuating between oxidizing and reducing properties, and the heating flame cannot be directly burned to the workpiece.
2, Hastelloy C-276 (N10276) alloy heating:
Keep the workpiece clean and free of contamination before and during heat treatment. Do not touch sulfur, phosphorus, lead and other low-melting metals during the heat treatment. Otherwise, Nicrofer 6616 hMo alloy will become brittle. Care should be taken to remove contaminants such as marking paint, temperature indicating paint, colored crayons, lubricating oil and fuel. The lower the sulfur content in the fuel, the better, the sulfur content in natural gas should be less than 0.1%, and the sulfur content in heavy oil should be less than 0.5%. Electric furnace heating is a better choice because the electric furnace can precisely control the temperature and the furnace gas is clean. If the gas of the gas furnace is pure enough, you can also choose. The furnace gas of the heating furnace is preferably neutral to slightly reducing, and the furnace gas should be prevented from fluctuating between oxidizing and reducing properties, and the heating flame cannot be directly burned to the workpiece.
3, Hastelloy C-276 (N10276) alloy thermal processing:
(1), Hastelloy C-276 hot processing temperature range of 1200 ° C ~ 950 ° C, cooling method is water cooling or rapid air cooling.
(2) In order to ensure the best anti-corrosion performance, heat treatment should be carried out after hot working, and the workpiece should be directly added to the heat-treated furnace that has been heated.
4, Hastelloy C-276 (N10276) alloy cold processing:
(1), Hastelloyc-276 has a higher work hardening rate than austenitic stainless steel, so it is necessary to select processing equipment. The workpiece should be in a solution heat treated state and should have an intermediate anneal during the cold rolling process.
(2) If the cold rolling deformation is greater than 15%, the workpiece needs to be subjected to secondary solution treatment.
5, Hastelloy C-276 (N10276) alloy heat treatment:
(1) The solution treatment temperature of Hastelloyc-276 is in the range of 1100 ° C to 1160 ° C.
(2), the cooling method is water quenching, and the material with thickness less than 1.5mm can also be used for rapid air cooling. If air cooling is used, it should be cooled from 1000 ° C to 600 ° C in 2 minutes.
(3) The workpiece must be kept clean during the heat treatment.
6, Hastelloy C-276 (N10276) alloy descaling:
(1) The adhesion of the surface oxide of Hastelloyc-276 to the weld slag around the weld is stronger than that of stainless steel. It is recommended to use a fine-grained abrasive belt or a fine-grained grinding wheel for grinding.
(2) The oxide film must be broken by sandblasting or sanding before pickling with HNO3/HF mixed acid.
7. Hastelloy C-276 (N10276) alloy machining: Due to its sensitivity to work hardening, it is advisable to use low cutting speed and heavy feed for machining before it can be driven under the surface of the cold hardened surface.
8. Hastelloy C-276 (N10276) alloy welding: When welding nickel-based materials, the following procedures should be followed:
(1) Workplace The work site should be separated separately or at a sufficient distance from the processing area of carbon steel. Keep it as clean as possible, with partitions and avoid ventilation between the two areas.
(1) Work clothes and accessories should be worn with clean fine leather gloves and clean overalls.
(2) Tools, machinery and equipment should have special tools for nickel-based alloys and nickel-chromium steel. Wire brushes should be made of stainless steel. Machine equipment such as shears, punching machines, rolling mills, etc. should be covered with felt, cardboard or plastic paper. In order to prevent the iron metal from falling on the surface of the machine and causing the processed material to stick, causing corrosion.
(3), cleaning: the material to be welded should be in solution treatment state, remove oxide scale, oil stain and various marking marks, and use acetone to clean the base metal and filler alloy (such as welding rod) in the welding area, be careful not to use three Vinyl chloride TRI, perchloroethylene PER and tetrachloride TETRA.
(4), edge preparation: It is best to use machining, such as car, milling, planing, or plasma cutting. If the latter is used, the cutting edge (welding surface) must be ground and smooth, allowing for fine grinding.
(5) Groove angle: Compared with carbon steel, the physical properties of nickel-based alloys and special stainless steels are mainly low thermal conductivity and high expansion coefficient. These characteristics should be considered when preparing the welding groove. Including widening the bottom gap (1 ~ 3mm), and due to the viscosity of the molten metal, a larger groove angle (60 ~ 70 °) should be used in the butt welding to offset the shrinkage of the material.
(6), arcing: can not start the arc on the surface of the workpiece, should be arcing on the welding surface, in order to prevent corrosion caused by the arcing point.
(7) Welding process: Hastelloyc-276 is suitable for welding by any conventional welding process, such as tungsten electrode inert gas shielded welding, plasma arc welding, manual sub-arc welding, metal inert gas shielded welding, and molten inert gas shielded welding. Hastelloy C-276 filler metal, electrode: ENiCrMo-4, welding wire: ERNiCrMo-4.
Fourth, Hastelloy C-276 (N10276, 2.4819) Hastelloy application:
1. Application: It has been widely used in the chemical and petrochemical fields, such as in the contact with components and catalytic systems containing chloride organics. This material is especially suitable for use in high temperature, inorganic and organic acids (such as formic acid and acetic acid) and seawater corrosive environments. Other application areas: pulp and paper industry, such as digestion and bleaching vessels; washing towers, reheaters, wet steam fans, etc. in FGD systems; equipment and components operating in acid gas environments; reactors for acetic acid and acidic products Sulfuric acid condenser; methylene diphenyl isocyanate (MDI); production and processing of impure phosphoric acid.
2, the scope of application: Hastelloy C-276 has been widely used in most chemical fields and high temperature environments. Typical application areas: flue gas desulfurization systems, pickling and acid recovery plants, acetic acid and agrochemical production, titanium dioxide production (chlorine process), electrolytic plating.
Widely used in the chemical and petrochemical industries, such as in the contact with chloride-containing organic components and catalytic systems. This material is especially suitable for use in high temperature, inorganic and organic acids (such as formic acid and acetic acid) and seawater corrosive environments.
Pulp and paper industry, such as boiling and bleaching containers
Washing tower, reheater, wet steam fan, etc. in FGD system
Equipment and components for operation in acid gas environments
Reactor for acetic acid and acidic products
Sulfuric acid condenser
Methylene diphenyl isocyanate (MDI)
Production and processing of impure phosphoric acid
Hastelloy C-276 (N10276, 2.4819) Hastelloy specifications and supply status:
1. Variety classification: Hastelloy C-276 seamless pipe, Hastelloy C-276 steel plate, Hastelloy C-276 round steel, Hastelloy C-276 forging, Hastelloy C-276 flange, Hastelloy C-276 ring, Hastelloy C-276 welded pipe, Hastelloy C-276 steel strip , Hastelloy C-276 wire and matching welding consumables.
2, delivery status: seamless pipe: solid solution + acid white, length can be fixed; sheet: solid solution, pickling, trimming; welded pipe: solid solution acid white + RT% flaw detection, forgings: annealing + car light; The bar is in the state of forging, surface polishing or car light; the strip is cold-rolled, solid solution soft, and descaled; the wire is solid-dissolved and acid-washed, or straight, solid solution Light state delivery.
Product brand: Germany ThyssenKrupp VDM, American Hastelloy, Japan Metallurgy, OUTOKUMPU (Otto Kunpu), American Metallurgical ATI, Shanxi Taigang, Shanghai Baosteel, Zhangjiagang Pohang, Jiugang, Shanghai Baosteel.. .
Product specifications: forgings, bars, plates, strips, rings, wire, flanges, etc. can be produced according to customer requirements Product application: It is widely used in aerospace, electric power, petrochemical, shipbuilding, machinery, electronics, environmental protection and other industries.
Contact Person: Haosteel