Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Hastelloy C276 C C2000 C22 C4 B B3 X Alloy Round Bar Pipe Plate Wire Coil||Type:||Alloy Bar Tube Sheet Wire Coil|
|Grade:||Nickel Base Alloy||Shape:||Sheet/strip/pipe/wrie/bar/ect|
|Packages:||In Bundles With Waterproof Material||Shipping Port:||Shanghai|
nickel steel alloy,
corrosion resistant steel alloys,
high temperature alloys
Complete specifications, stock in stock
Strip, sheet (thick plate, medium plate, sheet, steel plate), bar (black bar, light bar, grinding bar, round bar, square bar, steel bar), pipe (capillary, seamless pipe, steel pipe), Forgings (flanges, elbows, bolts, nuts, tees), welding consumables (welding rods, welding wire, welded pipes), wire and other materials.
Chemical Composition Of Nickel 201, N02201 N4
The main thoroughfare of N4 (Nickel 201, N02201) pure nickel alloy:
N4 (Nickel 201, N02201) pure nickel alloy is a solid solution alloy with a face-centered cubic structure. Typically, the microstructure exhibits a small amount of non-metallic inclusions, and the inclusions are mainly oxides and do not change with annealing. Nickel 201 is more commonly used when it is used above °F (315 °C). Nickel 200 and Nickel 201 are structural materials approved by ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. The N6 approved service temperature can reach 600°F (315°C) and the N4 approved service temperature can reach 1250°F (677°C).
|Product Name||Alloy steel bar pipe plate wire coil|
|Production Process||Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Bright Anneal etc|
|Size||5.5-800mm(Hot rolled), 2-50mm(Cold drawn),110-500mm(Forged)|
|Standard||ASTM EN DIN GB ISO JIS|
|Pickling,Bright; No.1,2B,No.4,BA,8K Satin,Brush,Hairline,Mirror,Polished
180 grits,320 grits,400 grits,600 grits,800 grits polished
|Application||Constructions feilds and ship building industries Petroleum,Chemical industries,War and electiciy industries. Food processing and medical industries. Boiler heat cxchangers,Machinery and hardware feilds.|
Main characteristics and applications of Nickel 201 (N4, N02201) pure nickel alloy:
1. N4 is a pure commercial nickel with very low carbon content and has been approved for use in high temperature environments up to 1230 °C.
2. N4 application areas:
(1), food processing equipment, salt refining equipment.
(2) Mining and marine mining.
(3) Equipment required for the manufacture of industrial sodium hydroxide at high temperatures above 300 °C.
(4) Production of organic or inorganic chlorides and fluorides: resistance to chlorine and fluorine gas.
(5) Nuclear reactors.
(6) The retort and components in the heat treatment furnace, especially in a carbonized and nitriding atmosphere.
(7) Catalytic regenerators in petrochemical production It is recommended to use alloy 600 in applications above 700 °C to obtain a long service life.
Nickel 201 (N4, N02201) pure nickel alloy specifications and supply status:
1. Variety classification: Shanghai haosteel can produce various specifications of Nickel201 seamless pipe, Nickel201 steel plate, Nickel201 round steel, Nickel201 forging, Nickel201 flange, Nickel201 ring, Nickel201 welded pipe, Nickel201 steel strip, Nickel201 wire and matching welding material.
2, delivery status: seamless pipe: solid solution + acid white, length can be fixed; sheet: solid solution, pickling, trimming; welded pipe: solid solution acid white + RT% flaw detection, forgings: annealing + car light; The bar is in the state of forging, surface polishing or car light; the strip is cold-rolled, solid solution soft, and descaled; the wire is solid-dissolved and acid-washed, or straight, solid solution Light state delivery.
Contact Person: Haosteel