Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||High Quality Cheap 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Round Bar||Standard:||AISI, ASTM, DIN, GB, JIS, SUS|
|Grade:||ANSI 2205 2507||Surface:||Pickled, Bright Polished, Grind Finish,|
|Type:||Round, Hexagon, Square, Flat, Etc||Technique:||Cold Drawn Hot Rolled Forged|
|Certification:||SGS||Dimensions:||1mm ~ 500mm|
|Length:||Max 18m Customers' Requirements|
Rod Stainless Steel Round Bar 2205 2507 Duplex Black Bar Steel Ingot Corrosion Resistant
Stainless steel bar: stainless steel round bar, stainless steel square bar, stainless steel hexagonal bar, stainless steel bright bar, stainless steel black bar, stainless steel easy to roll bar, stainless steel grinding bar, stainless steel high-temperature bar, stainless steel square bar, stainless steel flat bar, stainless steel hexagonal bar, stainless steel round bar
The main alloy elements of duplex steel are Cr, Ni, Mo and N.Among them, Cr and Mo increased the content of ferrite and Ni and N were austenite stable elements.Some types of steel have elements such as Mn, Cu and W.Cr, Ni, Mo can improve corrosion resistance.The resistance to pitting corrosion and crack corrosion is particularly good in the environment containing chloride.
ASTM/ASME...........A240 UNS S31803 S32205
EURONORM...........1.4462 X2CrNiMoN 22.5.3
AFNOR........................Z3 CrNi 22.05 AZ
DIN.........................W. Nr 1.4462
The 2507 stainless steel for oil and gas industry;Offshore rock break oil platform (heat exchanger pipe, water treatment and water supply system, fire control system, water spray system, water stabilization system;Petrochemical equipment;Desalting (desalting) equipment (and the high-pressure pipe and seawater pipe in the equipment);Mechanical and structural components that require both high strength and high corrosion resistance;Combustion (waste) gas purification equipment. Main ingredients: 25cr-7ni-4mo-0.27n
ASTM/ASME:A240 - UNS S32750
EURONORM:1.4410 - X2 Cr Ni MoN 25.7.4
AFNOR:Z3 CN 25.06 Az
DIN/EN 1.4410,ASME SA-240
1. Duplex stainless steel 2205 alloy Compared with 316L and 317L austenitic stainless steel, 2205 alloy has superior performance in resisting plaque and crevice corrosion. It has high corrosion resistance, compared with austenite. The coefficient of thermal expansion is lower and the thermal conductivity is higher.
2. Duplex stainless steel 2205 alloy has twice the compressive strength compared with austenitic stainless steel. Compared with 316L and 317L, the designer can reduce the weight. The 2205 alloy is particularly suitable for use in the temperature range of -50°F / +600°F, and can be used for lower temperatures under severe restrictions (especially for welded structures).
3. SAF 2507 has high compressive strength, impact strength and low coefficient of thermal expansion and high thermal conductivity. These characteristics are suitable for many structural parts and mechanical parts. SAF 2507 has high impact strength and should not be placed above 570 for a long time. Under the temperature environment of °F, this may weaken its toughness. Tensile strength: σb ≥ 730Mpa; elongation: δ ≥ 20%.
Production of 2205 duplex stainless steel is widely used in: neutral chloride environment oil refining industry, petrochemical and chemical industry, chemical industrial pipelines, oil and gas industry, pulp and paper industry urea fertilizer industry, phosphate fertilizer industry, the water environment, energy and environmental protection industry, light industry and food industry, food and pharmaceutical industry equipment high strength structure
pressure vessels, high pressure storage tanks, high pressure pipelines, heat exchangers (chemical processing industry).
petroleum and natural gas pipeline, heat exchanger pipe fittings.
· sewage treatment system.
· pulp and paper industrial classifier, bleaching equipment, storage and treatment system.
· rotary shaft, press roller, blade, impeller, etc. in high strength and corrosion resistant environment.
· cargo boxes for ships or trucks
· food processing equipment