Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Top Sale 316 316L Stainless Steel Pipes With BA 2B NO.4 8K HL Surface Finish||Standard:||ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS|
|Grade:||200/300/400/900 Series||Surface:||Pickled And Bright Polished Finish|
|Technique:||Cold Rolled Hot Rolled||Type:||Seamless Welded|
|Shape:||Round. Square.Rectangle||Thickness:||1mm ~ 80mm|
|OD:||6mm ~ 1175mm||Length:||Customer's Requirement|
Top sale 316 316L stainless steel pipes with BA 2B NO.4 8K HL surface finish
HAOSTEEL is one of the most professional manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel Tube.Stainless steel tube can be divided into seamless tube and welded tube according to production mode. Seamless tube can be divided into hot rolled tube, cold rolled tube, cold drawn pipe and extruded tube.The welded pipe is divided into straight welded pipe and spiral welded tube.
316 stainless steel tube is a kind of hollow long round steel, varieties: 316 stainless steel tube, 316 stainless steel bright tube, 316 stainless steel decorative tube, 316 stainless steel capillary tube, 316 stainless steel welding tube, 316 stainless steel seamless tube.
316 stainless steel has good welding performance. The maximum carbon content of 316L stainless steel tube is 0.03, which can be used in the applications where annealing cannot be conducted after welding and maximum corrosion resistance is required.It is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, medical treatment, food, light industry, mechanical instrument and other industrial pipeline and mechanical structural components.
In addition, in bending, torsional strength of the same, light weight, widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structures.
Chemical composition of 316 316L stainless steel tubes
Stainless steels of various kinds are used in thousands of applications.
1. Domestic - cutlery, sinks, saucepans, washing machine drums, microwave oven liners, razor blades
2. Transport a exhaust systems, car trim/grilles, road tankers, ship containers, ships chemical tankers, refuse vehicles
3. Oil and Gas - platform accommodation, cable trays, subsea pipelines.
4. Medical Surgical instruments, surgical implants, MRI scanners.
5. Food and Drink - Catering equipment, brewing, disilling, food processing
6. Water - Water and sewage treatment, water tubing, hot water tanks.