Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Nimonic90 GH90 Nickel-based Superalloy Round Bar Pipe Plate Wire Coil||Type:||Alloy Bar Tube Sheet Wire|
|Grade:||Nimonic 90 Nickel Base Alloy||Shape:||Sheet/strip/pipe/wrie/bar/ect|
|Specification:||BV, SGS Or As Required||Dimensions:||Customzied|
|Packages:||In Bundles With Waterproof Material||Shipping Port:||Shanghai|
Nimonic90 GH90 Nickel-based superalloy round bar pipe plate wire coil Incoloy 800 800H 800HT 901 925 926
Nickel-based superalloys refer to high-temperature alloys with high strength and good resistance to oxidation and gas corrosion in the range of 650-1000 ° C with nickel as the matrix (generally greater than 50%). Nickel-based superalloys (hereinafter referred to as nickel-based alloys) were developed in the late 1930s. In 1941, the United Kingdom first produced the Ni-based alloy Nimonic 75 (Ni-20Cr-0.4Ti); in order to increase the creep strength and added aluminum, Nimonic 80 (Ni-20Cr-2.5Ti-1.3Al) was developed. In the mid-1940s, the Soviet Union in the late 1940s, China also developed nickel-based alloys in the mid-1950s.
Chemical Composition Of Nimonic 90
Shanghai haosteel Co., Ltd. Nimonic90 GH90 nickel-based alloy
Nimonic90 GH90 heat treatment system
Nimonic90 GH90 cold drawn bar: 1080 ° C ± 10 ° C, insulation, air or water cooling + 750 ° C ± 10 ° C, 4 h, air cooling.
Nimonic90 GH90 sheet and strip (soft state): softening treatment 1100 ~ 1150 ° C, 1 ~ 10min, cooling in the appropriate medium + 750 ° C ± 10 ° C, 4h, air cooling.
Nimonic90 GH90 sheet and strip (hard): 700 ~ 725 ° C, 4h, air cooled.
Nimonic90 GH90 spring cold wire drawing: 600 ° C ± 10 ° C, 16 h, air cooling or 650 ° C ± 10 ° C, 4 h, air cooling.
Nimonic90 GH90 cold drawn and solution treated spring wire: 1080 ° C ± 10 ° C, 8 h, air cooling + 700 ~ 750 ° C, 4 h, air cooling.
Nimonic90 GH90 physical and chemical properties
Nimonic90 GH90 thermal properties: Nimonic90 GH90 melting temperature range 1400 ° C GH90 density ρ = 8.20g / cm3. Nimonic90 GH90 electrical properties, magnetic properties Alloy is non-magnetic. Nimonic90 GH90 chemical properties The alloy has good oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance below 1040 ° C; it is easy to produce intergranular oxidation above 1040 ° C
Nimonic90 variety specifications and supply status:
1. Supply cold drawn bar or cold drawn hexagonal bar with diameter or inscribed circle diameter not more than 25mm; cold rolled sheet with thickness less than 4mm and cold rolled strip with thickness less than 0.8mm; spring with diameter less than 8mm Use cold drawn wire.
2. The supply status of cold-drawn bars is divided according to the purpose: the bar forging is delivered in cold-polished condition (when the demand side needs to be delivered in solid solution, it should be specified in the contract); The bar is solid solution and delivered in a descaled state. Cold-rolled sheets and strips (soft) are softened, alkali pickled, trimmed and delivered; cold-rolled sheets and strips (hard) are cold-rolled, trimmed and delivered. The spring wire is delivered in a cold drawn state or a cold drawn solution solution state.
Nimonic90 smelting and casting process: The alloy is smelted by one of the following four processes:
(1) induction smelting and electroslag remelting; (2) vacuum induction smelting and electroslag remelting; (3) vacuum induction melting plus vacuum arc weight Melting; (4) vacuum induction melting.
Nimonic90 application overview and special requirements: The alloy is used on the engine as high temperature spring components, high temperature fasteners, combustion chamber collars, stop pins and other components.
|Product Name||Nickel-based alloy round bar pipe plate wire coil|
|Production Process||Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Bright Anneal etc|
|Size||5.5-110mm(Hot rolled), 2-50mm(Cold drawn),110-500mm(Forged)|
|Standard||ASTM EN DIN GB ISO JIS|
|Pickling,Bright; No.1,2B,No.4,BA,8K Satin,Brush,Hairline,Mirror,Polished
180 grits,320 grits,400 grits,600 grits,800 grits polished
|Application||Constructions feilds and ship building industries Petroleum,Chemical industries,War and electiciy industries. Food processing and medical industries. Boiler heat cxchangers,Machinery and hardware feilds.|
Nimonic90 process performance and requirements:
1. Nimonic90 forming property: The alloy is prone to internal cracking during forging, no heavy hammer is allowed, and low temperature chamfering is not allowed. The temperature of the ingot loading furnace is not higher than 700 ° C, the final heating temperature is 1150 ° C ± 10 ° C, the opening and forging temperature is not lower than 1060 ° C, and the final forging temperature is not lower than 950 ° C. The rolling heating temperature is 1160 ° C, and the finishing temperature is not lower than 950 ° C. The cold drawn material should be subjected to 8% to 12% cold deformation after final intermediate annealing.
2, Nimonic90 welding performance: alloy in the solid solution state can be inert gas protection tungsten arc welding and flash butt welding.
3, Nimonic90 parts heat treatment process: the heat treatment process of the parts according to the corresponding material technical standards of the heat treatment system.
4, Nimonic90 surface treatment process
5. Nimonic90 Machining and Grinding Performance: Nimonic90 has good machinability in the solution treatment state. After aging treatment, the hard tool is used to process slowly according to the specified feed rate.
Nimonic90 variety specifications and supply status:
1. Variety classification: Shanghai Haosteel Co., Ltd. can produce seamless pipes, steel plates, round steels, forgings, flanges, rings, welded pipes, steel strips, wire materials and supporting welding materials of various specifications.
2, delivery status: seamless pipe: solid solution + acid white, length can be fixed; sheet: solid solution, pickling, trimming; welded pipe: solid solution acid white + RT% flaw detection, forgings: annealing + car light; The bar is in the state of forging, surface polishing or car light; the strip is cold-rolled, solid solution soft, and descaled; the wire is solid-dissolved and acid-washed, or straight, solid solution Light state delivery.
Incoloy Alloy is a registered trademark of Specialty Metal Corporation and its subsidiaries.