Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Alloy 59 N06059 Alloy Round Bar Pipe Plate Wire Coil||Type:||Alloy Bar Tube Sheet Wire Coil|
|Grade:||Nickel Base Alloy||Shape:||Sheet/strip/pipe/wrie/bar/ect|
|Packages:||In Bundles With Waterproof Material||Shipping Port:||Shanghai|
Alloy 59 N06059 nickel base alloy bar pipe plate wire coil Alloy 600 601 617 625 718 X-750 800 800H 900 926
Nickel-based alloys are alloys that have a combination of high strength and certain resistance to oxidation and corrosion at high temperatures of 650 to 1000 °C. According to the main performance, it is subdivided into nickel-based heat-resistant alloy, nickel-based corrosion-resistant alloy, nickel-based wear-resistant alloy, nickel-based precision alloy and nickel-based shape memory alloy. Superalloys are classified into iron-based superalloys, nickel-based superalloys and cobalt-based superalloys according to the matrix. Among them, nickel-based superalloys are referred to as nickel-based alloys.
Alloy 59 (N06059) Nickel-Based Alloy Overview:
Alloy 59 (N06059) Nickel-based alloy is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with extremely low silicon and carbon content, excellent corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength. Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel-based alloy has no tendency to precipitate out of impurities during hot working and welding, so it is suitable for various chemical process industries containing oxidizing and reducing media. The higher molybdenum and chromium content makes the alloy resistant to chloride ions. Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel based alloy has the following characteristics:
1. Excellent resistance to pitting corrosion, crevice corrosion and chloride corrosion-induced cracking.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance to inorganic acids such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid, especially for the mixing of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid.
3. Excellent resistance to corrosion of various inorganic acid mixed solutions.
4. Good corrosion resistance in various concentrations of hydrochloric acid solutions up to 40 ° C (104 ° F).
5, has good workability and weldability, no post-weld cracking sensitivity.
6. Manufacturing certification for pressure vessels with wall temperatures between -196 and 450 °C.
7. The NACE Standard Certification (MR-01-75) of the American Society of Corrosion Engineers meets the highest standard grade VII for use in acid gas environments.
Alloy 59 grades and standards:
Alloy 59 nickel base alloy US brand: UNS N06059 German brand: 2.4605
Complete specifications, stock in stock
Strip, sheet (thick plate, medium plate, sheet, steel plate), bar (black bar, light bar, grinding bar, round bar, square bar, steel bar), pipe (capillary, seamless pipe, steel pipe), Forgings (flanges, elbows, bolts, nuts, tees), welding consumables (welding rods, welding wire, welded pipes), wire and other materials.
Chemical Composition Of Alloy 59 nickel base alloy
Mechanical properties of Alloy 59 ( N06059) nickel base alloy:
1. Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel base alloy density: 8.6g/cm3
2, Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel-based alloy melting point: 1310-1360 ° C
3, Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel-based alloy tensile strength: σ0.2 ≥ 690Mpa,
4. Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel base alloy yield strength: σb ≥ 340Mpa,
5, Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel-based alloy elongation: δ ≥ 40,
Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel base alloy corrosion resistance:
1. Alloy 59 (N06059) Nickel-based alloy has a very low carbon and silicon content, and has no tendency to precipitate out of impurities during hot working and welding. Therefore, it is suitable for various chemical process industries containing oxidizing and reducing media. The higher molybdenum and chromium content makes the alloy resistant to chloride ions.
2. Alloy 59 (N06059) Nickel-based alloy In the standard corrosion test of most oxidizing environments, the performance of Nicrofer 5923 hMo is higher than that of other Ni-Cr-Mo stainless steel. Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel-based alloys are more than three times less corrosive in some reducing environments (such as boiling 10% sulfuric acid) than conventional Ni-Cr-Mo stainless steels, and are also suitable for use in the chemical process industry for reducing environments. Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel-based alloy has excellent corrosion resistance in hydrochloric acid.
3, Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel-based alloy material can only have the best corrosion resistance in the appropriate metallographic state and pure crystal structure.
|Product Name||Alloy 59 N06059 nickel base alloy bar pipe plate wire coil|
|Production Process||Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Bright Anneal etc|
|Size||5.5-800mm(Hot rolled), 2-50mm(Cold drawn),110-500mm(Forged)|
|Standard||ASTM EN DIN GB ISO JIS|
|Pickling,Bright; No.1,2B,No.4,BA,8K Satin,Brush,Hairline,Mirror,Polished
180 grits,320 grits,400 grits,600 grits,800 grits polished
|Application||Constructions feilds and ship building industries Petroleum,Chemical industries,War and electiciy industries. Food processing and medical industries. Boiler heat cxchangers,Machinery and hardware feilds.|
Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel-based alloy processing and heat treatment:
Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel-based alloys have excellent cold, hot work and machinability.
(1) Keep the workpiece clean and free of contamination before heat treatment and during heat treatment.
(2), can not contact sulfur, phosphorus, lead and other low melting point metals during the heat treatment, otherwise it will damage the performance of Alloy 59 (N06059) alloy, should pay attention to remove such as marking paint, temperature indicating paint, colored crayons, lubricating oil, Contaminants such as fuel.
(3) The lower the sulfur content in the fuel, the better, the sulfur content in natural gas should be less than 0.1%, and the sulfur content in heavy oil should be less than 0.5%.
(4) It is preferable to carry out heat treatment in a vacuum furnace or a gas protection furnace in consideration of temperature control and maintenance of cleaning.
(5) It can also be heated in a box furnace or a gas furnace, but the furnace gas must be clean and neutral to slightly oxidizing, and the furnace gas should be prevented from fluctuating between oxidizing and reducing properties. The heating flame cannot be directly Burn to the workpiece.
2, thermal processing:
(1) Alloy 59 (N06059) alloy has a hot working temperature range of 1180 ° C to 950 ° C. The cooling method is water cooling or rapid air cooling.
(2) In order to ensure the best anti-corrosion performance, heat treatment should be carried out after hot working, and the workpiece should be directly added to the heat-treated furnace.
3. Cold processing:
(1) Alloy 59 (N06059) alloy has a higher work hardening rate than austenitic stainless steel, so it is necessary to select processing equipment. The workpiece should be annealed and there should be an intermediate anneal during the cold rolling process.
(2) If the cold rolling deformation is greater than 15%, the workpiece needs to be solution treated.
4, heat treatment:
(1) The alloy solution temperature of Alloy 59 (N06059) alloy is in the range of 1100 ° C to 1180 ° C.
(2) For materials with a thickness less than 1.5mm, it is recommended to use water cooling or rapid air cooling to ensure the best corrosion resistance.
(3) In all heat treatment processes, the workpiece should be directly added to the heated heat treatment furnace, and the workpiece must be kept clean.
(1) The adhesion of the surface oxide of Alloy 59 (N06059) alloy to the weld slag around the weld is stronger than that of stainless steel. It is recommended to use fine-grained abrasive belt or fine-grained grinding wheel for grinding.
(2) The oxide film must be broken by careful sanding or salt bath pretreatment before the appropriate time and temperature pickling with HNO3/HF mixed acid.
6. Machining: Alloy 59 (N06059) alloy should be machined after heat treatment. Due to the work hardening of the material, it is better to use a lower cutting speed and heavy feed knife for processing low alloy standard austenitic stainless steel. Under the surface of the cold hardened surface.
7. Recommendations for welding: When welding nickel-based materials, the following procedures should be followed:
(1) Workplace The work site should be separated separately or at a sufficient distance from the processing area of carbon steel. Keep it as clean as possible, with partitions and avoid ventilation between the two areas.
(2) Work clothes and accessories Wear clean fine leather gloves and clean overalls.
(3) Tools and equipment There should be special tools for nickel-based alloys and nickel-chromium steel. Wire brushes should be made of stainless steel. Machine equipment such as shears, punching machines, rolling mills, etc. should be covered with felt, cardboard or plastic paper. In order to prevent the iron metal from falling on the surface of the machine and causing the processed material to stick, causing corrosion.
8. Cleaning: The material to be welded should be in solution treatment state, remove oxide scale, oil stain and various mark marks, and clean the base metal and filler alloy (such as welding rod) of the welding area with acetone. Note that trichloroethylene cannot be used. TRI, perchloroethylene PER and tetrachloride TETRA.
9. Edge preparation: It is best to use machining, such as turning, milling, planing, and plasma cutting. If the latter is used, the cutting edge (welding surface) must be ground and smooth, allowing for hot grinding.
10. Groove angle: Compared with carbon steel, the physical properties of nickel-based alloys and special stainless steels are mainly low thermal conductivity and high expansion coefficient. These characteristics should be considered in the preparation of welding groove, including Wide bottom clearance (1 ~ 3mm), due to the viscosity of the molten metal, a larger groove angle (60 ~ 70 °) should be used in butt welding to offset the shrinkage of the material.
11. Arcing: Arc should be started in the welding area of the workpiece, that is, arcing on the welding surface to prevent corrosion caused by the arcing point.
12, welding process: Alloy 59 (N06059) alloy can be welded with the same material or other metals, suitable for welding by any traditional welding process, such as tungsten electrode inert gas shielded welding, plasma arc welding, manual sub-arc welding, metal inert gas Protective welding, melting inert gas shielded welding, pulse sub-arc welding technology is preferred. When using manual arc welding, it is recommended to use a mixed shielding gas of Ar+He+H2+CO2.
13. Filler metal: For gas shielded welding, it is recommended to use the same electrode with the same chemical composition as the substrate. Commonly used welding wire: ERNiCrMo-13 coated electrode: ENiCrMo-13.
Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel-based alloy application range:
Alloy 59 (N06059) alloy has a wide range of applications in the fields of chemistry, petrochemical, energy production and pollution control
Typical applications are as follows:
1. Especially when using an acid chloride catalyst. 2. Digesters and bleaching equipment in the pulp and paper industry. 3. Scrubbers, reheaters, throttle valves, wet steam fans and agitators in FGD and IG systems. 4. Equipment and components operating in an acid gas environment. 5. A reactor for acetic acid and acetic anhydride products. 6. Sulfuric acid condenser.
Alloy 59 (N06059) nickel-based alloy specifications and supply status:
1. Variety classification: Shanghai Haosteel Co., Ltd. can produce Alloy 59 seamless pipe, Alloy 59 steel plate, Alloy 59 round steel, Alloy 59 forgings, Alloy 59 flange, Alloy 59 ring, Alloy 59 welded pipe, Alloy 59 Steel strip, Alloy 59 wire and Alloy 59 welding consumables.
2, delivery status: seamless pipe: solid solution + acid white, length can be fixed; sheet: solid solution, pickling, trimming; welded pipe: solid solution acid white + RT% flaw detection, forgings: annealing + car light; The bar is in the state of forging, surface polishing or car light; the strip is cold-rolled, solid solution soft, and descaled; the wire is solid-dissolved and acid-washed, or straight, solid solution Light state delivery.