Industrial Nimonic75 UNS N06075 2.4951 alloy round bar pipe plate wire coil
Nickel-based superalloys refer to high-temperature alloys with high strength and good resistance to oxidation and gas corrosion in the range of 650-1000 ° C with nickel as the matrix (generally greater than 50%). Nickel-based superalloys (hereinafter referred to as nickel-based alloys) were developed in the late 1930s. In 1941, the United Kingdom first produced the Ni-based alloy Nimonic 75 (Ni-20Cr-0.4Ti); in order to increase the creep strength and added aluminum, Nimonic 80 (Ni-20Cr-2.5Ti-1.3Al) was developed. In the mid-1940s, the Soviet Union in the late 1940s, China also developed nickel-based alloys in the mid-1950s.
Incoloy is a nickel ferrochrome alloy designed for oxidation and carbonation at elevated temperatures.Incoloy alloy has many kinds: common such as Incoloy800, Incoloy800H, Incoloy800HT, Incoloy825, Incoloy840, Incoloy901, Incoloy925, Incoloy20, Incoloy330, Incoloy 25-6mo, etc.The alloy contains a small amount of the metallic elements molybdenum and copper.In reductive acid and oxidizing acid, it has good corrosion resistance, as well as good resistance to stress corrosion cracking, pitting and crevice corrosion.It has excellent corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid and phosphoric acid.The alloy has good cold and hot working properties and is easy to be formed and welded.The main products of this alloy are rods, tubes, plates, strips, wires and forgings, etc. It is mainly used in the chemical, petrochemical, nuclear and rare metal refining industries.
Overview of Nimonic75 (N06075):
Nimonic 75 (N06075) Nickel-based alloy is a nickel-chromium alloy with extremely low titanium and iron content and excellent high temperature performance. The alloy is added with elements different in the size of the base metal atom (chromium, tungsten, molybdenum, etc.) to cause distortion of the matrix metal lattice, and an element (such as cobalt) which can reduce the stacking fault energy of the alloy matrix and the addition can slow the diffusion of the matrix element. The elements of the rate (tungsten, molybdenum, etc.) to strengthen the matrix.
British brand: Nimonic75 nickel base superalloy US brand: UNS N06075 German brand: 2.4951
1. Precipitation strengthening: Nimonic 75 precipitates the second phase (γ', γ", carbide, etc.) from the supersaturated solid solution by aging treatment, so that the strengthening alloy γ' phase is the same as the matrix, which is a face-centered cubic structure. The matrix constant is close to the matrix and coherent with the crystal. Therefore, the γ phase can be uniformly precipitated in the form of fine particles in the matrix, which hinders the dislocation motion and produces a significant strengthening effect. The γ' phase is an A3B type intermetallic compound, and A represents Nickel, cobalt, B represents aluminum, titanium, niobium, tantalum, vanadium, tungsten, and chromium, molybdenum, iron can be either A or B. The typical γ' phase in a nickel-based alloy is Ni3 (Al, Ti). The strengthening effect of the γ' phase can be enhanced by:
(1) increase the number of γ' phases;
(2) Having a suitable mismatch between the γ' phase and the matrix to obtain a strengthening effect of coherent distortion;
(3) Adding elements such as yttrium and lanthanum to increase the anti-phase boundary energy of the γ' phase to improve its ability to resist dislocation cutting;
(4) Adding elements such as cobalt, tungsten, and molybdenum to increase the strength of the γ phase. The γ" phase is a body-centered tetragonal structure, and its composition is Ni3Nb. Because of the large mismatch between the γ" phase and the matrix, it can cause a large degree of coherent distortion, so that the alloy obtains a high yield strength. However, when it exceeds 700 ° C, the strengthening effect is significantly reduced. Cobalt-based superalloys generally do not contain a gamma phase but are reinforced with carbides.
2, grain boundary strengthening: Nimonic 75 at high temperatures, the grain boundary of the alloy is a weak link, the addition of trace amounts of boron, zirconium and rare earth elements can improve the grain boundary strength. This is because the rare earth element can purify the grain boundary, and the boron and zirconium atoms can fill the grain boundary vacancies, reduce the grain boundary diffusion rate during the creep process, inhibit the grain boundary carbide accumulation and promote the grain boundary second phase spheroidization. In addition, the addition of an appropriate amount of niobium to the cast alloy can also improve the strength and ductility of the grain boundaries. It is also possible to form chain-like carbides at the grain boundaries by heat treatment or to cause bending grain boundaries to improve plasticity and strength.
Chemical Composition Of Nimonic 75
Shanghai haosteel Co., Ltd. Nimonic 75 (N06075) nickel-based alloy manufacturing process and characteristics:
1. Nimonic 75 (N06075) nickel-based alloys contain no or less aluminum and titanium superalloys, and are generally smelted in an electric arc furnace or a non-vacuum induction furnace. When high-temperature alloys containing aluminum and titanium are smelted in the atmosphere, elemental burning is difficult to control, and gas and inclusions are more intensive, so vacuum smelting should be used. In order to further reduce the content of inclusions, improve the distribution of inclusions and the crystal structure of the ingot, a double process combining smelting and secondary remelting may be employed. The main means of smelting are electric arc furnace, vacuum induction furnace and non-vacuum induction furnace; the main means of remelting are vacuum self-consumption furnace and electroslag furnace.
2. Solid solution strengthened alloys and alloy ingots containing aluminum and titanium (the total amount of aluminum and titanium is less than about 4.5%) can be forged blanks; alloys containing aluminum and titanium are generally extruded or rolled. The billet is then hot rolled into a material, and some products need to be further cold rolled or cold drawn. Larger diameter alloy ingots or cakes are forged with a hydraulic press or a fast forging hydraulic press.
3. Alloys with high degree of alloying and non-deformation are currently widely used for precision casting, such as casting turbine blades and guide vanes. In order to reduce or eliminate grain boundaries perpendicular to the stress axis in the cast alloy and to reduce or eliminate looseness, a directional crystallization process has been developed in recent years. This process is to grow crystal grains in a crystal direction during solidification of the alloy to obtain parallel columnar crystals without lateral grain boundaries. The primary process condition for achieving directional crystallization is to establish and maintain a sufficiently large axial temperature gradient and good axial heat dissipation conditions between the liquidus and the solidus. In addition, in order to eliminate all grain boundaries, it is also necessary to study the manufacturing process of single crystal blades.
4. Powder metallurgy process, mainly used to produce precipitation-strengthened and oxide dispersion-strengthened superalloys. This process allows for plasticity and even superplasticity of cast superalloys that are generally indeformable.
5. The performance of the comprehensive treatment of superalloys is closely related to the microstructure of the alloy, and the microstructure is controlled by metal heat treatment. Superalloys generally require heat treatment. Precipitation-strengthened alloys are usually solution treated and aged. The solid solution strengthened alloy is only subjected to solution treatment. Some alloys are subjected to one or two intermediate treatments before aging. The solution treatment is firstly to dissolve the second phase into the alloy matrix so that the strengthening phase such as γ, carbide (cobalt-based alloy) is uniformly precipitated during the aging treatment, and secondly, in order to obtain a suitable grain size to ensure high temperature creep. And lasting performance.
6. The solution treatment temperature is generally 1040 to 1220 °C. Currently widely used alloys are treated with intermediate treatment at 1050 to 1100 °C before aging treatment. The main effect of the intermediate treatment is to precipitate carbides and γ films at the grain boundaries to improve the grain boundary state. At the same time, some alloys also precipitate some γ phases with larger particles and form a reasonable match with the fine γ phases precipitated during aging treatment. The purpose of the aging treatment is to uniformly precipitate the γ phase or the carbide (cobalt-based alloy) to increase the high temperature strength, and the aging treatment temperature is generally 700 to 1000 ° C.
|Product Name||alloy round bar pipe plate wire coil|
|Production Process||Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Bright Anneal etc|
|Size||5.5-110mm(Hot rolled), 2-50mm(Cold drawn),110-500mm(Forged)|
|Standard||ASTM EN DIN GB ISO JIS|
|Pickling,Bright; No.1,2B,No.4,BA,8K Satin,Brush,Hairline,Mirror,Polished
180 grits,320 grits,400 grits,600 grits,800 grits polished
|Application||Constructions feilds and ship building industries Petroleum,Chemical industries,War and electiciy industries. Food processing and medical industries. Boiler heat cxchangers,Machinery and hardware feilds.|
Nimonic75 (N06075) nickel-based alloy specifications and supply status:
1. Variety classification: Shanghai Haosteel Co., Ltd. can produce various specifications of Nimonic75 seamless pipe, Nimonic75 steel plate, Nimonic75 round steel, Nimonic75 forging, Nimonic75 flange, Nimonic75 ring, Nimonic75 welded pipe, Nimonic75 steel belt, Nimonic75 wire and matching Welding consumables.
2, delivery status: seamless pipe: solid solution + acid white, length can be fixed; sheet: solid solution, pickling, trimming; welded pipe: solid solution acid white + RT% flaw detection, forgings: annealing + car light; The bar is in the state of forging, surface polishing or car light; the strip is cold-rolled, solid solution soft, and descaled; the wire is solid-dissolved and acid-washed, or straight, solid solution Light state delivery.
Incoloy Alloy is a registered trademark of Specialty Metal Corporation and its subsidiaries.