Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Hastelloy B N10001 C276 C C2000 C22 C4 B3 B2 X Alloy Round Bar Pipe Plate Wire Coil||Type:||Alloy Bar Tube Sheet Wire Coil|
|Grade:||Nickel Base Alloy||Shape:||Sheet/strip/pipe/wrie/bar/ect|
|Packages:||In Bundles With Waterproof Material||Shipping Port:||Shanghai|
nickel steel alloy,
corrosion resistant steel alloys,
high temperature alloys
Hastelloy C-2000 N06200 2.4675 Alloy steel bar pipe plate wire coil Hastelloy C276 C C22 C4 B B3 X alloy
Hastelloy C-2000 N06200, 2.4675 Hastelloy is a nickel-based superalloy composed of nickel, molybdenum, chromium and other elements, containing about 55% nickel.
Material grade: Hastelloy C-2000 Hastelloy US brand:USN NO6200 German brand: 2.4675
Hastelloy C-2000 Hastelloy is an optimized alloy developed as a range of applications for extended materials, starting with a conceptual idea to add copper to a well-established Ni-Cr-Mo alloy. Since it entered the market in late 1995, it has been continually gaining market recognition, thanks to its inherent versatility. The technological innovation not only improves the resistance of the alloy to water corrosion, but also expands the overall application range of the Ni-Cr-Mo family of alloys. This new material is designed to withstand more corrosive chemicals, including sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, and hydrofluoric acid. Unlike previously optimized Ni-Cr-Mo alloys which are only resistant to oxidizing or reducing acids, C-2000 Hastelloy is resistant to both environments. The combined action of molybdenum and copper (16% and 1.6%, respectively) gives the alloy excellent resistance to reductive media corrosion, while the high chromium content (23% wt) guarantees resistance to oxidative media corrosion. .
From an engineering perspective, C-2000 Hastelloy offers great potential for increased production. When used in the original Ni-Cr-Mo alloy, its enhanced corrosion resistance allows for longer equipment life at the same material thickness and a higher safety factor under more severe conditions. Increased corrosion resistance in all aspects allows the unit to be used in multiple applications (reactors, heat exchangers, valves, pumps, etc.) for a greater return on investment, for example, a reactor can be adapted to a mixture of hydrochloric acid And then converted to another condition of the nitrate-based mixture. Due to the many capabilities of C-2000 Hastelloy, it is the best nickel-based alloy material that can accommodate a variety of processes. C-2000 alloy expands the use of Ni-Cr-Mo alloy in various corrosive environments, and has excellent corrosion resistance to oxidizing media and excellent resistance to reducing environment. The excellent performance of the C-2000 has led to breakthroughs in the application of chemical industry equipment.
The high chromium content is used to resist corrosion by oxidizing media such as iron ions, copper ions and dissolved oxygen. Reducing media, such as dilute hydrochloric acid or sulfuric acid, require a high molybdenum + tungsten content. The limitations of metallurgical stability have made it difficult to optimize both at the same time. Hastelloy C-2000 alloy solves the dilemma of this alloy design.
The combination of high chromium content with molybdenum and copper gives sufficient resistance to reducing environmental corrosion without sacrificing metallurgical stability. The C-2000 alloy showed superior resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion as the C-276 alloy as an industry standard. Its forming and machining forming properties are similar to those of C-276. C-2000 alloys are available in a variety of shapes: sheet, sheet, forging, bar, wire, electrode and tube. Forged products are finally solidified. The heat treatment is shipped, unless the customer has special needs. Hastelloy C-2000 alloy has been listed in ASME, ASTM standards B-564, B-574, B575, B619, B-622, B-366. The DIN standard number is No. 2.4675, and NiCr23Mo16Cu. The UN-No. UN No. of the C-2000 alloy is N06200, but it has more stringent composition control to improve performance.
Complete specifications, stock in stock
Strip, sheet (thick plate, medium plate, sheet, steel plate), bar (black bar, light bar, grinding bar, round bar, square bar, steel bar), pipe (capillary, seamless pipe, steel pipe), Forgings (flanges, elbows, bolts, nuts, tees), welding consumables (welding rods, welding wire, welded pipes), wire and other materials.
Chemical Composition Of Hastelloy C2000
Hastelloy C-2000 (N06200, 2.4675) Hastelloy physical properties:
1. Hastelloy C-2000 Hastelloy density: 8.5 g/cm3 Melting point: 1399 °C.
2. Hastelloy C-2000 Hastelloy modulus: 206 kN/mm2 Thermal conductivity: 10.8 W / m – k.
3, Hastelloy C-2000 Hastelloy hardness: HRC90
4, Hastelloy C-2000 Hastelloy thermal expansion coefficient (25 - 100 ° C): 12.4 μ m / m ° C.
|Product Name||alloy bar & steel bar|
|Production Process||Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Bright Anneal etc|
|Size||5.5-800mm(Hot rolled), 2-50mm(Cold drawn),110-500mm(Forged)|
|Standard||ASTM EN DIN GB ISO JIS|
|Pickling,Bright; No.1,2B,No.4,BA,8K Satin,Brush,Hairline,Mirror,Polished
180 grits,320 grits,400 grits,600 grits,800 grits polished
|Application||Constructions feilds and ship building industries Petroleum,Chemical industries,War and electiciy industries. Food processing and medical industries. Boiler heat cxchangers,Machinery and hardware feilds.|
Hastelloy C-2000 (N06200, 2.4675) Hastelloy welding properties:
1. Establish good safe working conditions before welding. For welders to have appropriate protection, to avoid space constraints, adequate ventilation. Be sure to follow the recommendations of ANSI/ASC Z49.1-88 Welding and Cutting Safety.
2. The welded surface and the surrounding area should be thoroughly cleaned before welding and the oil stain removed.
3. Ni-Cr-Mo alloy has the characteristics of low penetration depth, and it has a proper welding angle and a minimum welding surface.
4, the interlayer temperature should be controlled below 93 ° C, can not overheat. (especially for the welding of thin parts).
5. The weld metal is viscous, so some torch operations that are usually necessary are required. Increasing the current does not significantly increase the mobility of the metal in the bath.
6. Oxygenation flame welding and submerged arc welding are not recommended.
7, the unopened electrode can not be dried. However, unused electrodes must be stored in a furnace at a temperature of 121 ° C - 204 ° C.
8. In gas shielded arc welding (tungsten or metal pole), 100% argon gas is used for the root bead welding. In manual arc welding, the back of the root bead must be polished.
9. For tungsten arc protection gas arc welding, it is recommended to use a drooping characteristic arc welding power supply with high frequency start and drop control. The torch with gas diffusion lens can provide the most ideal gas protection.
10. It is not appropriate to post-weld stress treatment of Ni-Cr-Mo alloy at about 650 °C. Generally, no heat treatment is required after welding, but if stress is required, it is recommended to perform complete solution annealing at 1149 ° C and then water quenching.
11. If the oxidizing protective gas exceeds 1% in the metal arc protection gas arc welding, it is recommended to polish the weld bead after each welding pass.
12. Water-cooled nozzles are recommended for gas-shielded metal arc welding jet transfer and coordinated transfer (over 120A).
Hastelloy C-2000 (N06200, 2.4675) Hastelloy specifications and supply status:
1. Variety classification: Hastelloy C-2000 seamless pipe, Hastelloy C-2000 steel plate, Hastelloy C-2000 round steel, Hastelloy C-2000 forging, Hastelloy C-2000 flange, Hastelloy C-2000 ring, Hastelloy C-2000 Welded pipe, Hastelloy C-2000 steel strip, Hastelloy C-2000 wire and matching welding consumables.
2, delivery status: seamless pipe: solid solution + acid white, length can be fixed; sheet: solid solution, pickling, trimming; welded pipe: solid solution acid white + RT% flaw detection, forgings: annealing + car light; The bar is in the state of forging, surface polishing or car light; the strip is cold-rolled, solid solution soft, and descaled; the wire is solid-dissolved and acid-washed, or straight, solid solution Light state delivery.
Hastelloy C-2000 Hastelloy applications in the chemical and petrochemical industries
such as in the contact with chloride-containing organic components and catalytic systems. This material is especially suitable for use in high temperature, inorganic and organic acids (such as formic acid and acetic acid) and seawater corrosive environments. Other application areas:
1. Pulp and paper industry, such as digestion and bleaching vessels; washing towers, reheaters, wet steam fans, etc. in FGD systems.
2. Equipment and components operating in an acid gas environment; reactors for acetic acid and acidic products; sulfuric acid condensers; methylene diphenyl isocyanate (MDI); production and processing of impure phosphoric acid.
3. Reactors, heat exchangers, towers, pipes, pharmaceutical industry reactors and dryers, flue gas desulfurization system components in the chemical industry.
Contact Person: Haosteel