Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||High Quality Hot Rolled Cold Drawn Welded Stainless Steel Hexagonal Bar||Standard:||AISI, ASTM, DIN, GB, JIS, SUS|
|Grade:||200series 300series 400series ANSI 304 304L||Surface:||Pickled, Bright Polished, Grind Finish,|
|Type:||Round, Hexagon, Square, Flat, Etc||Technique:||Cold Drawn Hot Rolled Forged|
|Certification:||SGS||Dimensions:||1mm ~ 500mm|
stainless steel rod,
structural steel profiles
High quality hot rolled cold drawn stainless steel hexagonal bar
Common material of stainless steel hexagonal bar
1) 316 l stainless steel hexagonal rods performance: corrosion resistance, high temperature resistant, good welding performance；
2) 316 stainless steel hexagonal rods performance: molybdenum and carbon content is low, in the ocean and pitting corrosion resistance of the chemical industrial environment is greatly better than that of 304 stainless steel, or after eliminating stress after welding, the grain boundary corrosion resistance, excellent in without heat treatment, can also keep good corrosion resistance.
3) performance of 304L stainless steel hexagonal rod :304L stainless steel is a variety of 304 stainless steel with low carbon content, which is used for occasions where welding is required.
The lower carbon content minimizes the amount of carbide that is precipitated in the heat affected zone near the weld, which may lead to intercrystalline corrosion (weld erosion) in some environments of the stainless steel.
4) 304 stainless steel hexagonal rod a versatile stainless steel material with superior rust resistance than 200 series stainless steel.High temperature resistance is also good, up to 1000-1200 degrees.It has excellent rust resistance and intercrystalline corrosion resistance.In addition, 304 stainless steel materials have strong corrosion resistance in nitric acid below the boiling temperature of 65%.It also has good corrosion resistance to alkali solution and most organic and inorganic acids.
|AISI ASTM||Chemical Composition|
|Mn Max%||P Max%||S Max%||Ni%||Cr%||Mo%||Cu%|
|Standard||GB, AISI/JIS, SUS, UNS, ASTM|
201 202 204 207 207CU 301 302 303 303B 304 304L 304N 308 308L 309 309L 309S 310 310S 314 316 316L 317L 321 330 347 348 384 410 420 430
1) Hot rolled black bar: (5-400)x6000mm or according to your requirement
2) Acid round bar: (5-400)x6000mm or according to your requirement
3) Cold drawn bright bar: (1-20)x6000mm or according to your requirement
4) Polishing round bar: (5-400)x6000mm or according to your requests
2. Square bar
1) Hot rolled black bar: (5*5-400*400)x6000mm or according to your requests
2) Acid square bar: (5*5-400*400)x6000mm or according to your requests
3) Cold drawn square bar: (1*1-20*20)x6000mm or according to your requests
4) Polishing square bar: (5*5-400*400)x6000mm or according to your requests
3. Flat bar
1) Hot rolled flat bar: (3-30)*(10-200mm)*6000mm or according to your requests
2) Cold drawn flat bar: (3-30)*(10-200mm)*6000mm or according to your requests
4. Hexagon bar
1) Hot rolled hexagon bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
2) Acid hexagon bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
3) Cold drawn hexagon bar: (1-20)x6000mm or according to your requests t
4) Polishing hexagon bar: (5-100)x6000mm or according to your requests
Stainless steel for its good function be widely used in high temperature applications, medical devices, building materials, chemistry, food industry, agriculture, ship components.
It also applies to food, beverage packaging, kitchen supplies, trains, aircraft, conveyor belts, vehicles, bolts, nuts, springs, and screen
Contact Person: Haosteel