201 202 304 Factory Direct Sell Sus304L seamless Stainless Steel Tube Pipe
HAOSTEEL is one of the most professional manufacturer and supplier of 304 304L 316 316L 317 317L 310S 2205 2507 904L 321 301 410 430 stainless steel Tube.Stainless steel tube can be divided into seamless tube and welded tube according to production mode. Seamless tube can be divided into hot rolled tube, cold rolled tube, cold drawn pipe and extruded tube.The welded pipe is divided into straight welded pipe and spiral welded tube.
304 stainless steel tube has good anti-intercrystalline corrosion performance, excellent corrosion performance and cold processing, stamping performance, can be used as heat-resistant stainless steel.
At the same time, the steel - 180 ℃ under the condition of the mechanical properties of this dismal disease.
Under the condition of solid solution, the steel has good plasticity, toughness and cold working ability.
The 304 stainless steel tube is a kind of universal stainless steel, which has beautiful surface and strong corrosion resistance. It also has good corrosion resistance to alkali solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids.
In the air or chemical corrosion resistant to corrosion medium of a kind of high alloy steel, stainless steel pipe products are fluid conveying stainless steel seamless steel pipe, stainless steel seamless tube structure, boiler, stainless steel seamless steel tubes for heat exchanger, decorative stainless steel pipe welding, building decorative stainless steel welded pipe, all pass strict examination, conform to the requirements of the national standard of technical indicators, no blister, no sand hole, no black spots, no cracks and weld is flat and level.
Bending, cutting, welding and processing performance advantages, nickel content is stable, widely used in the production of equipment and parts requiring good comprehensive performance (corrosion resistance and molding), used in food equipment, general chemical equipment, nuclear industry equipment.
|Product name||stainless steel tube/pipe|
|Shape||Round Square Rectangle|
|Thickness||0.25-30mm or as customized|
|Outer Diameter||3-500mm or as customized|
|Length||3000mm-6000mm or as customized|
|Application||decorative pipe, mechanical pipe, food hygiene pipe, handrail etc.|
Surface Finish of stainless steel pipe
|Surface Finish||Definition and Application|
|No.1||The surface is finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding theretoafter hot rolling|
|2D||The finishes after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalenttreatment|
|2B||The finish after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to give an appropriate luster|
|NO.4||Polished with abrasive belt of grit#150~#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria|
|HL||Polished with abrasive belt of grit#150~#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks|
|4K||The product have excellent brightness and prefect reflexivity can be near the mirror|
1. Production equipment for seawater, such as chemistry, dye, paper making, oxalic acid and fertilizer;
2. Food equipment, general chemical equipment and nuclear energy industrial equipment components are widely used.
3. It is suitable for deep drawing parts, acid transportation pipes, containers, etc. The steel type is also used in household appliances of vehicle and automobile parts box.
4. It is the steel with the most production and consumption in austenitic stainless steel, used in the production of thin-walled parts, acid transport pipelines and structural parts, etc.
5. It is often used as core material for welding chromium-nickel stainless steel and stainless steel, non-magnetic parts and parts used under low temperature.
6. Images, equipment in coastal areas, ropes, CD bars, bolts, nuts, etc.