Alloy Steel Incoloy 901 Incoloy 925 Incoloy 926 alloy steel plate bar pipe wire
Incoloy 901 alloy steel rods pipes forgings forging rings hardening, creep - resistant steel.The alloy has high yield strength and endurance strength under 650℃, good oxidation resistance under 760℃, stable in long-term use.It is widely used in the manufacture of rotary disc parts (turbine disc, compressor disc, shaft neck, etc.), static structural parts, turbine outer ring and fasteners of aviation and ground gas turbine engines working under 650℃.
Incoloy925 alloy Steel plate strip rod tube forgings forging rings,With good mechanical strength and extensive corrosion resistance, it is often used in oil and gas drilling equipment parts manufacturing.
Incoloy926 alloy Steel plate strip rod tube forgings forging rings,It is a nickel-based alloy containing titanium and aluminum. It contains enough chromium to form and maintain enough chromium oxide, so that it can be protected at high temperature.
The higher nickel content makes it have better oxidation resistance than standard 18-8 stainless steel, and its oxidation resistance is no less than that of higher grade alloys with temperatures up to 1900 ° f (1038 ° c).
1. Fire control system, seawater purification system, hydraulic pressure and perfusion piping system in ocean engineering.
2, cellulose pulp production in the bleaching pool.
3. Polished rods in corrosive oil Wells.
4. Hose system in ocean engineering.
5. Pipelines, joints and airflow systems in acid gas production.
6. Components in flue gas desulfurization system.
7. Evaporator, heat exchanger, filter and mixer in phosphoric acid production.
8. Sulfuric acid separation and condensation system.
Incoloy 901 925 926 Chemical composition
|Incoloy901||8.14 g/cm3||1280-1345 ℃|
|Incoloy925||8.14 g/cm3||1343 ℃|
|Incoloy926||8.1 g/cm3||1320-1390 ℃|
mechanical properties of the alloy at room temperature: