254SMO S31254, F44, 1.4547 Super duplex stainless steel pipe tube
254SMO S31254, F44, 1.4547 is a super austenitic stainless steel.
Due to its high molybdenum content, it has extremely high resistance to spot corrosion and crevice corrosion.
This brand of stainless steel has been developed for use in halide containing environments such as sea water.
The 254SMO also has good uniform corrosion resistance.
The steel is superior to ordinary stainless steel, especially in acid containing halides.
Its C contains <0.03%, so it is called pure austenitic stainless steel (<0.01% is also called super austenitic stainless steel).
Super stainless steel is a special kind of stainless steel. First of all, it is different from ordinary stainless steel in chemical composition. It is a kind of high alloy stainless steel with high nickel, high chromium and high molybdenum content.
Among them, 254SMo containing 6%Mo is well known. This kind of steel has very good local corrosion resistance. Under the conditions of seawater, aeration, crevice and low erosion speed, it has good pitting resistance (PI≥40) and good stress corrosion resistance.
Secondly, in terms of high temperature or corrosion resistance, it has better high temperature or corrosion resistance, which is irreplaceable by 304 stainless steel.
In addition, from the classification of stainless steel, the microstructure of special stainless steel is a stable austenite microstructure.
Due to the special stainless steel 254SMO (S31254, F44, 1.4547) is a high alloy material, so the manufacturing process is quite complex, generally people can only rely on the traditional process to manufacture this special stainless steel, such as pouring, forging, calensing, also can be through the center hole, cold rolling or cold drawing to make seamless steel pipe.
Material grade: 254SMo super austenitic stainless steel
USA brand: UNS S31254
German brand number: 1.4547
Chinese brand number: 00Cr20Ni18Mo6CuN
Forging brand: F44
254SMO S31254, F44, 1.4547 Chemical composition of stainless steel
Physical properties of 254SMo(S31254, F44, 1.4547) super austenitic stainless steel:
1, 254SMO(S31254, F44, 1.4547) stainless steel density: 8.24g/cm3,
2, 254SMO(S31254, F44, 1.4547) stainless steel melting point: 1320-1390 ℃,
3, 254SMO(S31254, F44, 1.4547) stainless steel magnetic: none
Mechanical properties of 254SMo(S31254, F44, 1.4547) super austenitic stainless steel:
Mechanical properties: sigma b≥650Mpa
tensile strength: σb≥650Mpa2.
Yield strength σb≥310Mpa:3.
Hardness: 182-223 (HB)
Corrosion resistance of 254SMo(S31254, F44, 1.4547) super austenitic stainless steel:
The 254SMO(S31254, F44, 1.4547) stainless steel is a kind of super austenitic stainless steel with high corrosion resistance, which is developed for the environment of halides and acids.
The 254SMO is far superior to other stainless steels in various industrial applications in acidic media, especially in halide containing acids, and in some cases is comparable to haselloy and titanium.
Low carbon content and high molybdenum content, it has good resistance to spot corrosion and crevice corrosion, excellent resistance to intercrystalline corrosion ability, is a cost-effective stainless steel, widely used in chemical industry, desulfurization and environmental protection fields at home and abroad
254SMo(S31254, F44, 1.4547) super austenitic stainless steel mating material: wire: ernicrmo-3, electrode: enicrmo-3
Corrosion properties of 254SMo(S31254, F44, 1.4547) super austenitic stainless steel:
1, a large number of field experiments and extensive use experience have shown that, even at slightly higher temperatures, the 254SMO has high crevices corrosion resistance in seawater, only a few types of stainless steel have this property.
2. The corrosion resistance of the 254SMO in acidic solutions and oxidized halide solutions required for bleaching processes such as paper is comparable to that of the most corrosion-resistant nickel-based and titanium alloys.
3. The mechanical strength of the 254SMO is higher than that of other types of austenitic stainless steels due to its high nitrogen content.
In addition, the 254SMO has high ductility and impact strength as well as good weldability.
4. The high molybdenum content of 254SMO can make it have a higher oxidation rate when annealed, thus having a rougher surface than ordinary stainless steel after pickling.
But this has no adverse effect on the corrosion resistance of the steel.
254SMo(S31254, F44, 1.4547) super austenitic stainless steel
1. Ocean: Marine structures of Marine environment, desalination, mariculture, seawater heat exchange, etc.
2. Environmental protection: flue gas desulfurization device for thermal power generation, waste water treatment, etc.
3. Energy field: nuclear power generation, comprehensive utilization of coal, tidal power generation, etc.
4. Petrochemical industry: oil refining, chemical equipment, etc.
5. Food field: salt making, soy sauce brewing, etc.
6, high concentration of chloride ion environment: paper industry, various bleaching devices
Type specification and supply status of 254SMo(S31254, F44, 1.4547) super austenitic stainless steel:
1. Variety classification: 254SMo seamless pipe, 254SMo steel plate, 254SMo round steel, 254SMo forging, 254SMo flange, 254SMo ring, 254SMo welded pipe, 254SMo steel belt, 254SMo wire material and 254SMo supporting welding material.
2, delivery status: seamless tube: solid solution + acid white, length can be fixed length;
Plate: solid solution, pickling, cutting edge;
Welded pipe: solution acid white +RT% flaw detection, forging: annealing + polishing;
Bar by forging rolling state, surface polishing or polishing;
After cold rolling, solid solution soft state, oxide skin delivery;
The silk material shall be delivered in the state of fine polishing in the form of solid solution pickling tray or straight strip.