UNS N06600 nickel based Inconel alloy 600 round bar
Inconel 600 alloy is a nickel-chromium ferroalloy with solid solution strengthening, good cold and hot processing and welding performance. It has satisfactory thermal strength and high plasticity under 700, and has excellent resistance to organic acids. It is widely used in fatty acid treatment.
The high nickel content of Inconel 600 has good corrosion resistance under the reduction condition, its chromium content and corrosion resistance under the oxidation condition.
The alloy is almost impervious to chloride stress corrosion cracking.
|Alloy Bar, Rod
|B408 , B581
|Alloy Thick Plate, Thin Sheet, Coil Strip
|A240 , A 480 , B409 , B582 , B906
|Alloy Seamless Tube and Pipe Fittings
|B407, B622 , B829
|Alloy Welded Normal Bore Pipe ANSI
|B514 , B619 , B775
|Alloy Welded Pipe
|B515 , B626 , B751
|Alloy Welded Pipe Fittings
|Alloy Forged or rolled pipe flange and forged
|B462 , B 564
|Alloy Forged or rolled billet
|BS 3075 (NA14)
|Brinell Hardness (HB)
Our Production Standard
Alloy 600 is also an excellent material for high temperature applications requiring a combination of heat and corrosion resistance.
In a hot halogen environment, the excellent properties of the alloy make it a popular choice for organic chlorination.
The alloy 600 also resists oxidation, carburization and nitrification.
In the production of titanium chloride, the reaction of natural titanium oxide (illite or red stone) and hot chlorine gas is to produce titanium tetrachloride.
Alloy 600 is used successfully in this process because of its excellent resistance to high temperature chlorine corrosion.
The alloy is widely used in furnace and heat treatment due to its excellent oxidation resistance and scale resistance.
The alloy also has considerable use in water environment treatment.
It has been used in many nuclear reactors, including steam generators for boiling and main water piping systems.
Other typical applications are chemical treatment ships and pipelines, heat treatment equipment, aircraft engines and fuselage parts, electronic parts and nuclear reactors.
1. Erosion thermocouple sheath of the atmosphere
2.Vinyl chloride monomer production: corrosion resistance to chlorine, hydrogen chloride, oxidation and carbonation.
3. Oxide shaft chloride converted to six fluoride: hydrogen fluoride anti-corrosion.
4. Corrosive alkali metal produce and usage filed, especially the sulfide use environment.
5. Use Chlorine produce titanium dioxide6.Organic or inorganic chlorine produce: corrosion resistance to chlorine and fluoride.7. Nuclear reactor8.Heat treatment furnace flask and components, especially in the carbonization and nitride atmosphere.
9. Petrochemical works production of catalytic regeneration in the application of more than 700 recommended the use of 600, in order to obtain a longer service life.