Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Nimonic80 N07080 Alloy Round Bar Pipe Plate Wire Coil||Type:||Alloy Bar Tube Sheet Wire|
|Grade:||Nickel Base Alloy||Application:||Chemical Industry, Industry,ornament|
|Surface:||2B, BA,4K, 8K, No.1, No.4,HL,brush,polish,bright||Technique:||Forged, Hot Rolled, Cold Drawn|
nickel steel alloy,
corrosion resistant steel alloys,
high temperature alloys
Nimonic80 N07080 alloy round bar pipe plate wire coil Incoloy 800 800H 800HT 901 925 926
Overview of Nimonic80 N07080 alloy:
Nimonic80 (N07080) alloy has a chromium content of 18%-21% and a nickel content of about 68%. The alloy has good cold and hot workability. It mainly supplies hot rolled bars, cold drawn bars and hot rolled sheets. , cold-rolled sheet, strip and ring parts, etc., used to manufacture engine rotor blades, guide vane bearings, bolts, blade lock plates and other parts.
British brand: Nimonic980 nickel-based superalloy US grade: N07080
Complete specifications, stock in stock
Strip, sheet (thick plate, medium plate, sheet, steel plate), bar (black bar, light bar, grinding bar, round bar, square bar, steel bar), pipe (capillary, seamless pipe, steel pipe), Forgings (flanges, elbows, bolts, nuts, tees), welding consumables (welding rods, welding wire, welded pipes), wire and other materials.
Chemical Composition Of Nimonic80
Incoloy is a nickel ferrochrome alloy designed for oxidation and carbonation at elevated temperatures.Incoloy alloy has many kinds: common such as Incoloy800, Incoloy800H, Incoloy800HT, Incoloy825, Incoloy840, Incoloy901, Incoloy925, Incoloy20, Incoloy330, Incoloy 25-6mo, etc.The alloy contains a small amount of the metallic elements molybdenum and copper.In reductive acid and oxidizing acid, it has good corrosion resistance, as well as good resistance to stress corrosion cracking, pitting and crevice corrosion.It has excellent corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid and phosphoric acid.The alloy has good cold and hot working properties and is easy to be formed and welded.The main products of this alloy are rods, tubes, plates, strips, wires and forgings, etc. It is mainly used in the chemical, petrochemical, nuclear and rare metal refining industries.
|Product Name||alloy round bar pipe plate wire coil|
|Production Process||Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Bright Anneal etc|
|Size||5.5-110mm(Hot rolled), 2-50mm(Cold drawn),110-500mm(Forged)|
|Standard||ASTM EN DIN GB ISO JIS|
|Pickling,Bright; No.1,2B,No.4,BA,8K Satin,Brush,Hairline,Mirror,Polished
180 grits,320 grits,400 grits,600 grits,800 grits polished
|Application||Constructions feilds and ship building industries Petroleum,Chemical industries,War and electiciy industries. Food processing and medical industries. Boiler heat cxchangers,Machinery and hardware feilds.|
Nimonic 80 (N07080) nickel base alloy specifications and supply status:
1. Hot-rolled bars for blades with a diameter of d20 to 55 mm and hot-rolled or forged bars with a diameter of not more than 300 mm. The cold drawn bar is supplied with a round bar of 8 to 45 mm in diameter and a hexagonal bar with an inscribed circle diameter of d8 to 36 mm.
2. Rolling parts with an outer diameter of 1000 mm, an inner diameter of 900 mm and a height of 130 mm.
3. Supply of hot-rolled sheet with a thickness of not more than 9.5 mm, cold-rolled sheet with a thickness of not more than 4.0 mm, and cold-rolled strip with a thickness of not more than 0.8 mm.
4. The hot-rolled bars of the blades are not supplied by heat treatment, and the surface should be completely polished or illuminated. The hot-rolled bar for machining is solution-treated and supplied in a descaling state.
5. The cold-drawn bar for upsetting is supplied in a cold-drawn and polished state, and the cold-drawn bar for machining is supplied by cold-drawing solution treatment and descaling.
6. The bar for hot processing is supplied in the state of manufacture and descaled (supply for bar for forging plants, the surface roughness should be not less than 3.2μm).
7. The rolling ring is supplied in a solution treatment and a roughing state.
8. Hot-rolled sheet, cold-rolled sheet and strip are supplied after softening treatment, alkali pickling, trimming and flattening or straightening.
Nimonic 80 (N07080) nickel-based alloy smelting and casting process:
The blade bar and the plate are vacuum induction melting and electroslag remelting process. The rolling ring and the hot-rolled, forged and cold-drawn bar are subjected to induction melting and electric slag remelting, vacuum induction melting and vacuum arc remelting, or vacuum induction melting and electric slag remelting.
Nimonic 80 (N07080) nickel-based alloy application overview and special requirements:
The alloy is mainly used as an engine rotor blade, a guide vane support, a sector mounting ring, a bolt, a blade lock plate and the like.
Nimonic80 (N07080) nickel-based alloy specifications and supply status:
1. Variety classification: Shanghai Haosteel Co., Ltd. can produce various specifications of Nimonic80 seamless pipe, Nimonic80 steel plate, Nimonic80 round steel, Nimonic80 forging, Nimonic80 flange, Nimonic80 ring, Nimonic80 welded pipe, Nimonic80 steel strip, Nimonic80 wire and matching Welding consumables.
2, delivery status: seamless pipe: solid solution + acid white, length can be fixed; sheet: solid solution, pickling, trimming; welded pipe: solid solution acid white + RT% flaw detection, forgings: annealing + car light; The bar is in the state of forging, surface polishing or car light; the strip is cold-rolled, solid solution soft, and descaled; the wire is solid-dissolved and acid-washed, or straight, solid solution Light state delivery.
Nickel-based superalloys refer to high-temperature alloys with high strength and good resistance to oxidation and gas corrosion in the range of 650-1000 ° C with nickel as the matrix (generally greater than 50%). Nickel-based superalloys (hereinafter referred to as nickel-based alloys) were developed in the late 1930s. In 1941, the United Kingdom first produced the Ni-based alloy Nimonic 75 (Ni-20Cr-0.4Ti); in order to increase the creep strength and added aluminum, Nimonic 80 (Ni-20Cr-2.5Ti-1.3Al) was developed. In the mid-1940s, the Soviet Union in the late 1940s, China also developed nickel-based alloys in the mid-1950s.
Contact Person: Haosteel