Hastelloy B2 N10665 2.4617 Alloy steel bar pipe plate wire coil Hastelloy C276 C C2000 C22 C4 B B3 X alloy
Hastelloy is a nickel-based corrosion-resistant alloy, which is mainly divided into nickel-chromium alloy and nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy. Hastelloy has good corrosion resistance and thermal stability, and is used in aviation and chemical fields. Hastelloy is the general name for the commercial grades of nickel-based corrosion-resistant alloys produced by Hastelloy International.
Hastelloy B2 Hastelloy grades and standards:
Hastelloy B-2 Hastelloy US brand: UNS N10665 German brand: W.Nr.2.4617
American Society for Testing and Materials Hastelloy B-2 American Aerospace Materials Technical Specification, American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME SB335 ASME SB335 ASME SB333 ASTM SB622 ASTM SB619 ASTM SB626
Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) Hastelloy Overview:
Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) Hastelloy is a corrosion-resistant, solid solution nickel-molybdenum alloy.
Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) Hastelloy has the following properties:
(1) Control the iron content and chromium element at the lowest level to prevent the formation of β-phase Ni4Mo.
(2) Excellent corrosion resistance to a reducing environment.
(3) Excellent resistance to moderate concentrations of sulfuric acid and many non-oxidizing acids.
(4), very good resistance to chloride ion reduction stress corrosion cracking (SCC).
(5) Excellent resistance to various organic acid corrosion
Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) Hastelloy physical properties:
(1) Density: ρ=9.2g/cm3
(2) Melting temperature range: 1330~1380°C
Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) alloy conditional stress values:
In applications where the amount of deformation is allowed to be slightly greater, a larger conditional stress value of up to 90% proof strength value at the corresponding temperature can be selected. These stresses can cause dimensional changes due to permanent strains and are therefore not recommended for flanges and seal connections.
Metallographic structure of Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) alloy: Hastelloy B-2 is a face-centered cubic lattice structure. By controlling the iron and chromium content to a minimum, the processing fragility is reduced, preventing the precipitation of the Ni4Mo phase at 700-870 °C.
Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) alloy corrosion resistance:
Nickel-molybdenum alloy B-2 has extremely low carbon and silicon content, which reduces the precipitation of carbon and other impurity phases in the heat affected zone of the weld, so the weld seam also has sufficient corrosion resistance. Alloy B-2 has good corrosion resistance in reducing media, such as hydrochloric acid solutions of various temperatures and concentrations. It also has good corrosion resistance in medium concentration sulfuric acid solution (or contains a certain amount of chloride ions). It can also be used in acetic acid and phosphoric acid environments. Alloy materials have the best corrosion resistance only in the proper metallographic state and pure crystal structure. Compared with Hastelloy B-2, the newly developed Hastelloy B-4 has improved resistance to stress corrosion cracking and improved anti-sensitization in addition to the same resistance to general corrosion and intergranular corrosion.
Complete specifications, stock in stock
Strip, sheet (thick plate, medium plate, sheet, steel plate), bar (black bar, light bar, grinding bar, round bar, square bar, steel bar), pipe (capillary, seamless pipe, steel pipe), Forgings (flanges, elbows, bolts, nuts, tees), welding consumables (welding rods, welding wire, welded pipes), wire and other materials.
Chemical Composition Of Hastelloy B2
Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) Hastelloy application range:
Hastelloy B-2 has a wide range of applications in the chemical, petrochemical, energy manufacturing and pollution control industries, especially in the sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, acetic acid and other industries. If it is used in a special field, please consult the material supplier.
Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) Hastelloy processing and heat treatment:
1. Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) Hastelloy heating:
(1) It is very important to keep the workpiece clean and free of contamination before and during heat treatment.
(2), can not contact sulfur, phosphorus, lead and other low melting point metals during heating, otherwise it will damage the performance of the alloy and make Hastelloy B-2 brittle. Care should be taken to remove stains such as marking paints, temperature indicating paints, colored crayons, chalk, lubricating oils, various liquids and oils, fuels, etc.
(3) The lower the sulfur content in the fuel, the better, the total sulfur content in natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas should be less than 0.1%, the sulfur content in city gas should not exceed 0.25g/m3 at most, and the sulfur content in fuel oil. Should be less than 0.5%.
(4) The furnace gas must be clean and micro-reducing is appropriate. The furnace gas should be prevented from fluctuating between oxidizing and reducing properties, and the heating flame cannot be directly burned to the workpiece.
(5), should be heated as fast as possible to the required temperature.
2, Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) Hastelloy thermal processing:
(1) The hot working temperature range of Hastelloy B-2 is 1160 ° C ~ 900 ° C, and the cooling method is water quenching.
(2) In order to ensure the best anti-corrosion performance, annealing should be carried out after hot working.
(3) When hot working, the workpiece should be directly added to the heat treatment furnace that has been heated.
3, Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) Hastelloy cold processing:
(1) Cold working needs to be carried out in a solution annealed state.
(2), Hastelloy B-2 has a higher work hardening rate than austenitic stainless steel, so it is necessary to adjust the processing equipment accordingly. There should be intermediate annealing during cold working.
(3) If the cold rolling deformation is greater than 15%, the workpiece needs to be solution treated before use.
4, Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) Hastelloy heat treatment:
(1) The solution treatment temperature range of Hastelloy B-2 is 1060 ° C to 1080 ° C.
(2) For materials with a thickness greater than 1.5 mm, it is recommended to use water cooling or rapid air cooling to ensure the best corrosion resistance.
(3) In all heat treatment processes, care should be taken to observe the above-mentioned items that must be kept clean.
5. Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) Hastelloy Deoxidation:
(1) The surface oxide and oxidized color of Hastelloy B-2 and the adhesion of the weld slag around the weld are stronger than those of stainless steel. It is recommended to use a fine-grained abrasive belt or a fine-grained grinding wheel for grinding.
(2) Before pickling, use sandblasting or careful grinding to break the oxide.
(3), using a HNO3/HF mixed acid for appropriate time and temperature pickling. Due to the sensitivity of the alloy to the oxidizing medium, the weight of the alloy may be lost and is accompanied by the formation of more nitrogen-containing gas.
6, Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) Hastelloy machining:
Hastelloy B-2 should be machined after annealing. Due to the high work hardening rate of the material, it is better to use a lower cutting speed and heavy feed than the processing of low alloy standard austenitic stainless steel to cut into cold hardening. Below the surface.
Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) Hastelloy Welding:
1. Hastelloy B-2 alloy can be tungsten electrode shielded gas welding (GTAW/TIG) or gas shielded arc welding (SMAW/MMA) under certain circumstances. The material to be welded shall be annealed to remove oxide scale, oil stains and various marking marks. The area of the base material on both sides of the weld shall be polished to a bright metal. Hastelloy B-2 has a lower thermal conductivity than steel. When using a single V-shaped solder joint, the angle should be 70° with low heat input and the interlayer temperature does not exceed 120 °C. The oxidized color can be removed when the weld is still hot. In some applications, post-weld heat treatment is required to eliminate residual stress and improve stress corrosion cracking resistance. For best corrosion resistance, argon arc welding, the tungsten electrode inert gas shielded welding GTAW, is recommended.
2, Hastelloy B-2 alloy welding filler metal: commonly used filler metal: welding wire: ERNiMo-7, welding rod: ENiMo-7. Only the use of such a welding electrode can avoid the precipitation of carbon or silicon or minimize the precipitation.
|Product Name||alloy bar & steel bar|
|Production Process||Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Bright Anneal etc|
|Size||5.5-800mm(Hot rolled), 2-50mm(Cold drawn),110-500mm(Forged)|
|Standard||ASTM EN DIN GB ISO JIS|
|Pickling,Bright; No.1,2B,No.4,BA,8K Satin,Brush,Hairline,Mirror,Polished
180 grits,320 grits,400 grits,600 grits,800 grits polished
|Application||Constructions feilds and ship building industries Petroleum,Chemical industries,War and electiciy industries. Food processing and medical industries. Boiler heat cxchangers,Machinery and hardware feilds.|
The nickel-molybdenum alloy Hastelloy B-2 has a very low carbon and silicon content, which reduces the precipitation of carbon and other impurity phases in the heat affected zone of the weld, so the weld seam also has sufficient corrosion resistance. Hastelloy B-2 has excellent corrosion resistance in reducing media, such as hydrochloric acid solutions of various temperatures and concentrations. It also has good corrosion resistance in medium concentration sulfuric acid solution (or contains a certain amount of chloride ions). It can also be used in acetic acid and phosphoric acid environments. Alloy materials have the best corrosion resistance only in the proper metallographic state and pure crystal structure. It is widely used in the fields of chemistry, petrochemical, energy production and pollution control, especially in industries such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid and acetic acid.
Hastelloy B2 (N10665, 2.4617) specifications and supply status:
1. Variety classification: Shanghai Baoyu special alloy can produce various specifications of Hastelloy B2 seamless pipe, Hastelloy B2 steel plate, Hastelloy B2 round steel, Hastelloy B2 forging, Hastelloy B2 flange, Hastelloy B2 ring, Hastelloy B2 welded pipe, Hastelloy B2 steel strip, Hastelloy B2 wire and matching welding consumables.
2, delivery status: seamless pipe: solid solution + acid white, length can be fixed; sheet: solid solution, pickling, trimming; welded pipe: solid solution acid white + RT% flaw detection, forgings: annealing + car light; The bar is in the state of forging, surface polishing or car light; the strip is cold-rolled, solid solution soft, and descaled; the wire is solid-dissolved and acid-washed, or straight, solid solution Light state delivery.