Incoloy 926 N08926, W.Nr.1.4529 Nickel alloy steel bar wire plate coil pipe
Incoloy is a nickel ferrochrome alloy designed for oxidation and carbonation at elevated temperatures.Incoloy alloy has many kinds: common such as Incoloy800, Incoloy800H, Incoloy800HT, Incoloy825, Incoloy840, Incoloy901, Incoloy925, Incoloy20, Incoloy330, Incoloy 25-6mo, etc.The alloy contains a small amount of the metallic elements molybdenum and copper.In reductive acid and oxidizing acid, it has good corrosion resistance, as well as good resistance to stress corrosion cracking, pitting and crevice corrosion.It has excellent corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid and phosphoric acid.The alloy has good cold and hot working properties and is easy to be formed and welded.The main products of this alloy are rods, tubes, plates, strips, wires and forgings, etc. It is mainly used in the chemical, petrochemical, nuclear and rare metal refining industries.
Material grade: Incoloy 926 (N08926) nickel base alloy
Similar grade: N08926, W.Nr.1.4529, Mo6CuN
Incoloy 926 (N08926) Nickel-Based Alloy Overview:
Incoloy 925 is an age-strengthened iron-nickel-based alloy. Due to the combination of chromium, molybdenum and copper in the alloy, the alloy has excellent corrosion resistance of reducing chemical medium and good pitting corrosion resistance. Performance, the nickel content of this alloy is sufficient to ensure its resistance to stress corrosion caused by chloride ions, it is mainly used in areas requiring high strength and corrosion resistance. The Cr content of the Incoloy 926 (N08926) nickel-based alloy is usually 14.0-18.0% and the nickel content is 24.0-26.0%. Incoloy 926 (N08926) is a nickel-based alloy containing titanium and aluminum. It contains enough chromium to form and maintain a sufficient scale of chromium oxide to protect it under high temperature conditions. It is more resistant to high temperatures than conventional chrome-nickel stainless steel such as 304. The higher nickel content makes it have better oxidation resistance than the standard 18-8 stainless steel, and its oxidation resistance is not inferior to the higher grades using temperatures up to 1900 degrees Fahrenheit (1038 ° C). alloy.
Complete specifications, stock in stock
Strip, sheet (thick plate, medium plate, sheet, steel plate), bar (black bar, light bar, grinding bar, round bar, square bar, steel bar), pipe (capillary, seamless pipe, steel pipe), Forgings (flanges, elbows, bolts, nuts, tees), welding consumables (welding rods, welding wire, welded pipes), wire and other materials.
Incoloy 926 (N08926) nickel-based alloy chemical composition:
|Product Name||alloy steel bar wire plate coil pipe|
|Production Process||Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Bright Anneal etc|
|Size||5.5-110mm(Hot rolled), 2-50mm(Cold drawn),110-500mm(Forged)|
|Standard||ASTM EN DIN GB ISO JIS|
|Pickling,Bright; No.1,2B,No.4,BA,8K Satin,Brush,Hairline,Mirror,Polished
180 grits,320 grits,400 grits,600 grits,800 grits polished
|Application||Constructions feilds and ship building industries Petroleum,Chemical industries,War and electiciy industries. Food processing and medical industries. Boiler heat cxchangers,Machinery and hardware feilds.|
Incoloy 926 features:
1. High resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in halide media and acidic media containing H2S
2. It can effectively resist chloride ion stress corrosion cracking in practical applications.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance for various corrosion in normal oxidation and reduction environments
4. Mechanical performance is greatly improved compared to Cronifer 1925 LC-Alloy 904 L
5. Compared with the same series of alloys with 18% nickel content, the metallurgical stability of the alloy is greatly improved.
6. Applicable to the certification of pressure vessel manufacturing (VdTUV-196 ~ 400 ° C and ASME certification)
Incoloy 926 metallographic structure:
Incoloy 926 is a face-centered cubic lattice structure.
Incoloy 926 corrosion resistance:
926 is an austenitic stainless steel having a similar chemical composition to alloy 904L, and its nitrogen content is increased to about 0.2%, and the molybdenum content is about 6.5%. The increase in nitrogen and molybdenum levels significantly improves the resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in halide media. At the same time, nickel and nitrogen not only ensure the stability of the metallographic phase, but also lower the tendency of the intergranular phase to precipitate during hot working or welding than alloys with a lower nickel nitrogen content. Excellent local corrosion resistance combined with a 25% nickel content makes Alloy 926 particularly resistant to corrosion in chloride media. Tests in various FGD systems of limestone slurries with chloride concentrations of 10,000-70,000 ppm, pH values of 5-6, and operating temperatures of 50-68 °C indicate that alloy 926 has essentially not occurred after a 1-2 year test period. Corrosion and crevice corrosion. Alloy 926 also has excellent corrosion resistance in other chemical media, as well as high temperature, high concentration media including sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, acid gases, seawater, salts and organic acids. The 926 alloy is the material for the BAM catalogue of the BAM catalogue of the German National Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM) in Berlin. In addition, the best corrosion resistance is achieved only when the material is in the correct metallurgical state and is guaranteed to be clean.
Incoloy 926 application range applications are:
Alloy 926 is a versatile material that can be used in many industries:
1. Fire-fighting systems, seawater purification systems, hydraulic and perfusion piping systems in marine engineering
2. Bleaching pool in cellulose pulp production
3. Polished bars in corrosive oil wells
4. Hose system in marine engineering
5. Pipes, joints, airflow systems, etc. in acid gas production
6. Parts in the flue gas desulfurization system
7. Evaporators, heat exchangers, filters, mixers, etc. in phosphoric acid production
8. Sulfuric acid separation and condensation system
9. Concentrated and crystallized salt evaporator
10. Condensation and piping systems in power plants using sewage cooling water
11. Containers for transporting corrosive chemicals
12. Production of organic derivatives using acid chloride catalysts
13. Reverse osmosis desalination plant